So, I had this huge post all typed out and then bam! Computer froze and I lost all of it. So frustrating. Stupid technology!
Anyway, we brought in the new year with family, friends, food, fireworks and a fire pit. We had a blast - even though my best friend almost set my shoes on fire with a firework. That was...interesting to say the least lol!
I've been thinking hard about my resolutions for 2013. I know for a fact that we have decided that I won't be taking on the same work load with my photography business that I did in 2012. I have a really hard time saying no...but I know my limits now. I can't do that to myself or to my family again. That was a rough few months and I would rather not go through that ever again. It was just to a point where it wasn't healthy for any of us.
Some of my other resolutions:
1. project life. I bought all of the stuff last year and never. did. it. Pathetic much? Yep. Thats me. I am determined to tackle it this year and make it happen.
2. journal more. I have a journal for me and one for the girls. I must start writing in it daily and not monthly! I want them to have that piece of me...my heart.
3. document more. I need to pull out my "real" camera and not my iphone and capture the every day. Stop worrying about the messy house in the background or the fact that my girls live in their pajamas. Just do it. Capture the real us. Messy hair, dishes in the sink..all of it.
4. scrapbook for me. I love working for companies, but I really need to pull out the scrapbooking supplies and do it for me.
5. take time for me. Whether it's reading. A bubble bath. A trip to the grocery store by myself...taking time just for me is essential. I have to remember that.
I am extremely excited about 2013, I can't wait to see what this year brings. I hope everyone had a wonderful new years celebration. What are some of the resolutions you made? I'd love to hear them!