All thanks to my amazing and incredibly talented friend Wendy Hammer!! She is seriously amazing!! She asked me a few questions and viola - she totally hit the nail on the head with the design, I ♥ it! I also decided to change the name of my ol' blog to 3*2*5...I love numbers (not necessarily math, mind you lol!!) but just...numbers. The 3 represents my 3 girls, the 2 represents me and my hubs and the 5 represents our family of five. Just a fun little play on numbers :)
So yesterday my first Webster's Pages layout went live on the blog! I was excited and nervous...I love their new lines - such a great mix of patterns and colors.
I also wanted to share my layouts that went up on the Crate Paper Blog last week:
And I've been thinking (yes, you need to be scared)....I don't really "talk" enough on here. I ramble, sure. But I feel like I never share enough. So, if at some point, the thought pops into your head "hey...that Jaime chick should discuss ______" shoot me an email or leave a comment. We'll chat it out. In the mean time I'm going to leave you with 5 totally random things about myself (and I encourage you to join in and post 5 random things about yourself too!!)
* I love popcorn with hot sauce on it. A LOT of hot sauce. Especially the Lime & Salt popcorn.
* I call people stupid a lot. NOT in a mean way, not at all. It usually occurs when someone has said something super funny and I'm laughing so hard I can barely speak...I'll snort and say "you're...so...stupid...." in between breaths.
* I tell people I'm going to shank/punch/gank them. A. lot. Usually funny. Sometimes, on the road, when someone cuts me off, not so funny.
* I read...a lot. I will finish a book in 3-4 hours if I have the time to. I just can't put books down once I start.
* I'm slightly OCD about cleaning my house. It used to be MUCH worse than it is now. I used to vacuum like 4 times a day. These days? I just don't have the time or energy...much to the relief of my husband and children. I get it from my mom....she'd wake me up bright and early every weekend morning running the vacuum or dusting my room. Used to drive me bonkers. Now I do it to my kids....*insert evil laughter here*
* I know, I know...I said 5. But...one more couldn't hurt...I say "so" a lot when I'm typing/talking. It's annoying for everyone involved. So...anyway...
Alright...so that was my 5 random facts....now for yours! ;)
Another HUGE thank you to Wendy Hammer for her awesome skills...I have wanted a "cool" "put together" blog for forever and never could figure it out (I'm more than just a little tech challenged.) I ♥ ya girl!!
XOXO & ♥♥♥ Jaime